Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-18 Origin: Site
Basic knowledge of power amplifiers
Basic knowledge of power amplifier:
Amplifier is a signal power amplifier. Generally, the power amplifier is divided into left and right channel output and 5.1 channel output. Pure power amplifier is to completely simulate the feeling of listening to music on the stage, and make left and right channels. To this end, use the left and right channel pure power amplifier to listen to music. A power amplifier is to simulate a human being in the environment, and there are sounds entering the ears from front, back, left and right, so 5.1 channel A power amplifier is used for watching videos. Of course, the 5.1 channel pays attention to the sound phase, which is more prominent in sound positioning, but the sound quality is poor, and listening to music is worse. Pure power amplifier pays attention to the restoration of sound, and the sound quality is much better, so choose pure power amplifier for listening to music.
Now let's first classify power amplifiers, because power amplifiers are a general term, and because of different uses, different working methods, and different divisions, it is not easy to generalize which power amplifier is good or bad.
According to the market use, it can be divided into household civil category and stage public system professional category. Here we mainly talk about the family civilian category.
There are two types of households:
1. AV amplifier for home watching movies.
2. HIFI amplifier for listening to music.
After talking about the classification of uses, let's look at the classification of working methods. There are many other ways of classifying power amplifiers. I will say more here. It is more intuitive to use the conductive method that most directly affects the effect of power amplifiers. According to the work method, it can be divided into A, B, AB, D.
Class A features: low efficiency, high power consumption, low distortion
Class B features: high efficiency, high distortion
Class AB features: It combines the features of A and B, but there will also be some more distortions.
Class D features: Class D is also a digital power amplifier, with high efficiency and some distortion, but it can be reduced by digital correction.
At present, the working methods of common household power amplifiers on the market are mainly Class A, Class AB, and Class D.
1. Transformer and power tube, a direct reflection of the power of the power amplifier.
2. Capacitor, how the transient expressive force is controlled depends on the quality of the capacitor. Generally, the better the μF of the capacitor
3. The grade and quantity of the chip, the grade and quantity of the chip in the AV power amplifier determine the power amplifier's decoding computing capability and compatibility with various audio and video formats.
4. Heat sinks, class A and class AB should pay attention to the problem of heat dissipation, which is directly related to the service life of the product.
Amplifier purchase skills:
Welcome OEM or ODM
Davecl Industrial CO., LIMITED
+86 19867722735 (wechat)
+86 18665912888 (whatApp/Wechat)
Room 504, President Commercial Centre, 608 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, HK
No.9, Street 4, Xiangmang Xilu South,Qingxi Town, Dongguan, GD, China