Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-22 Origin: Site
Active speaker means that the speaker is equipped with one or two data cables and a power cable. Generally, speakers with 2.1 and above will have a power cable.
What is the principle of Active speaker?
What is the difference between Active speakers and passive speakers?
What are the characteristics of Active speakers?
The so-called Active speaker refers to the speaker with the power amplifier inside the speaker, which can be directly connected to the audio source and work normally. Some Active speakers not only integrate the power amplifier into the speaker, but also integrate the decoder into the speaker, which can directly accept digital signals, which is a digital Active speaker. Although literally, Active speakers can be considered as speakers that must be plugged in, strictly speaking, this "source" should be understood as a power amplifier, not a power supply, because there are many speakers that need to be plugged in but still require an external power amplifier. , these speakers are obviously not Active speakers. So the power amplifier is an important part of the audio system!
Active speakers are Active speakers that contain power amplifier circuits that require power.
Passive speakers are passive speakers, which must be connected to high-level audio signals to make the speakers sound.
The difference between the two:
1. Active speakers have built-in power amplifiers, passive speakers need external power amplifiers;
2. Active speakers need to be connected to the power supply, but passive speakers do not;
3. Active speakers input low-level audio signals, and passive speakers input high-level audio signals;
4. The Active speaker input interface is a lotus socket or headphone socket, and the passive speaker input interface is a lotus socket, a binding post or a terminal clip;
5. Active speakers may have volume adjustment and tone adjustment, but passive speakers do not;
6. Active speakers may use wireless transmission and Bluetooth transmission, and passive speakers can only be connected through speaker cables;
7. Active speaker input audio cable needs to use shielded cable, passive speaker cable is ordinary speaker cable.
1. Active speakers are usually marked with parameters such as the output power, input impedance and input signal level of the built-in amplifier. Active subwoofers also indicate the frequency characteristics of the input signal (such as full-band signal or low-frequency signal), low-pass filter characteristics and other parameters. Passive speakers are generally marked with parameters such as impedance, power, and frequency range.
2. Active speaker means that there is a set of circuits inside the speaker, which has the function of power amplifier. Most of them are Active speakers. That is to say, it can be used directly by connecting it to the sound card of the computer. It does not need to pass through a special power amplifier. Because there are a group of circuits and power amplifiers in it, it will cause some resonance, electromagnetic interference, etc., which will affect the sound quality of the speaker.
Davecl Industrial CO., LIMITED goal is to give customers a high-end listening experience at affordable prices , we pursue high-quality and easy to use products. They want the design to be modern, simple and sophisticated and powerful with great sound.
Davecl Industrial CO., LIMITED
+86 19867722735 (wechat)
+86 18665912888 (whatApp/Wechat)
Room 504, President Commercial Centre, 608 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, HK
No.9, Street 4, Xiangmang Xilu South,Qingxi Town, Dongguan, GD, China