Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
Active speakersintegrate power amplifiers, power supplies, speakers and control systems into the entire speaker, so for ordinary families, there is no trouble of decoration, as long as the power is turned on, it can work, and it is very convenient to operate!
How does Active speaker work?
What are the advantages of Active speakers?
Which is better, Active speakers or passive speakers, and what's the difference between them?
Generally, all aspects of Hi-Fi audio in Active speakers are relatively independent, and a complete audio system can be formed through the connection of various cables.
In this system of Active speaker, the audio source is decomposed into two parts: the digital part responsible for outputting digital signals and the decoding part responsible for digital/analog conversion of digital signals. This kind of split digital audio source is not uncommon in high-end Hi-Fi audio, and the sound card with optical output or the innovative Extigy external sound card with USB interface is also a typical example. The power amplifier section is also divided into pre-amp and post-amp. The preamplifier is mainly responsible for signal voltage amplification, volume control, switching of multiple audio sources, tone adjustment and impedance matching, etc., while the rear stage is specialized in power amplification.
1. No need for post-level, the system is simple. One of the biggest advantages of Active speakers is that they do not need to be connected to the rear-level driver, and they can play songs as long as the audio is input. It is most suitable for friends who want a simpler sound system. Just "player" and "speaker" can already be formed. complete system.
2. Save space. In addition, since the Active speaker does not need to be connected to an amplifier, it can save a lot of space for placing equipment. It is quite suitable for the CAS system or desktop audio system that has been very popular in recent years.
3. Complete package and sound quality are "guaranteed". Since the speaker itself already has a complete drive circuit and is equipped with decoding and sound division, and if it is input through a digital interface, the sound of an Active speaker will be more "stable", unlike passive speakers that are more affected by wires and amplifiers.
1. In terms of power amplification. Passive speakers do not have a built-in power amplifier circuit, and must be connected to an external power amplifier to work. The Active speaker is connected to a built-in power amplifier circuit powered by a power supply. It has sufficient power and can work when the power supply and signal input are connected, without the need for a power amplifier.
2. Passive speakers are much more expensive than Active speakers. In terms of effect, passive speakers are also better, but passive speakers have more use conditions, which are a bit troublesome. Active speakers can be used as long as the audio cable, data cable, and power supply are correctly connected, and for ordinary users, Active speakers for listening to music and watching movies are completely OK.
Davecl Industrial CO., LIMITED invested a lot of tool for the test and measurement to make sure the sound is same as our original design from the beginning.
Davecl Industrial CO., LIMITED
+86 19867722735 (wechat)
+86 18665912888 (whatApp/Wechat)
Room 504, President Commercial Centre, 608 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, HK
No.9, Street 4, Xiangmang Xilu South,Qingxi Town, Dongguan, GD, China